NAA Leads – Life Insurance or just a gamble? National Agents Alliance

Okay did some poking around with several companies and I have to flag this one company.

First – Post something about insurance or your resume online and you get tons of calls from off-name insurance companies. The strangest and I believe foulest is NAA Leads. Why? NO ANSWERS! :)

Background story – NAA Leads is commision only that sells many different insurance for whatever the lowest price is for the client. The insurance is sound from my belief, although the agents and the backbone is alittle shaky. The company NAA Leads is not really a insurance company. They sell leads to agents that have to be licensed and then in return the agents provide insurance to their clients. NAA just markets the heck of of their leads and not what benefit they are to the actual clients…….. but that’s the TRICK! NAA’s clients are insurance agents….not regular people looking to cover their families.

I bunch of folks starting sending out mass mailers and reselling their leads to name brand insurance agents. My thought is like for $5 per “lead”. A few years pass and then NAA heads or members have a great idea……create a middle man….. or their own agents! BOOM! WHAM! That said they now charge $5 for C Leads (Cold) $15-$25 for B Leads (Middle of the road) or starting pricing of $50 per A Leads. A Leads are people that close 50% of the time for buying insurance and the agent gets a whopping $300 per closed client.

National Agents Alliance - Philadelphia Area - Selling Life, Auto, Etc Insurance

National Agents Alliance - New Agents.....beware and GOOD LUCK!

Newly starting agents might want to steer clear of any brought leads as NAA Leads is leading the “double dip” scams. Many former NAA agents state managers are given the leads directly and then poke them alittle (take the good leads off the top) and then charge for already used leads or dead ones.

Folks, insurance is about trust. Get to know the people you serve, do not end up serving the wrong people or client. Insurance agents are licensed and direct families futures, do not let greed run the “sale”.

Another key point is NAA Leads is already changing their name and have had many other company names. New insurance agents…… stick with major companies that help your clients ALL THE TIME.

This entry was posted in Insurance and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to NAA Leads – Life Insurance or just a gamble? National Agents Alliance

1. I be enduring interpret a scarcely any of the articles on your website now, and I unqualifiedly like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap stage roster and resolve be checking back soon. Cheer check out my position as well and vindicate me conscious what you think. Thanks.

2. nuwave says:

Neat post. There is an issue with the website in internet explorer, and you may want to test this… The browser is the marketplace chief and a good component of other folks will leave out your fantastic writing due to this problem.

3. trap says:

You need to educate yourself on how the insurance companies work. If you want the cheapest motorcycle insurance, you need to at least make

4. price says:

Great stuff from you, man. Ive read your stuff before and youre just too awesome. I love what youve got here, love what youre saying and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart. I cant wait to read more from you. This is really a great blog.

5. Doctor says:

Providing quality African Mangoo is over here.

6. Matt says:

Most people that blast NAA have no clue what it is. First of all, NAA is not an insurance company, it’s an insurance marketing organization which basically provides the framework to start your own insurance company. It is not a job, and is not for those that do not have an entreprenuerial mindset. You are an independent contractor contracted through several different carriers (mutual of ohama, ING, etc). These are the companies that pay you, not NAA. There are many different ways to sell insurance and NAA gives you the business model to make a lucrative insurance business. Leads are purchased just like any other insurance agent does. As with any business there are start up costs (paying to get licensed, leads, etc.) but show me a franchise that you can buy into for free. Show me a doctor that didn’t invest 200 k in their education to make the kind of money they make. You have to invest money to make money, and econ 101, there’s no such thing as a free lunch.

• Jonathan Brunkoe says:

I Don’t think you know what you are talking about. You must be a manager that gets to pick the good leads.

7. Wedding says:

I love the web, simply just a moment back I was searching for a brand new pair of shoes and now I am here. So much info at the touch of a hand, it truly is simply incredible.
    My blog is cool too.

8. Cravin says:

I love your wordpress theme! Can you please tell me what it is so I can use it on my blog too please?

9. Jessica Rutledge says:

NAA stinks, and is probably one of the worst deals out there for new agents. HOWEVER, almost all of your claims about them are false. “A” leads are nowhere near $50, it’s impossible to “cherry pick” insurance leads because NOBODY can know whether or not the person on the lead is going to buy until they’re writing the application, and no, they’re not an insurance company – they’re an IMO. The majority of life insurance in America is sold through IMOs that represent insurance companies. It’s pretty obvious that you have not the faintest clue what you’re talking about. That said, STAY AWAY FROM NAA!

• Helena G. says:

It sounds like you know what you are talking about. So, may I ask you a question? I’m getting newly licensed in just a few days, and so I’ve been looking around for a good company to work for. I’ve been in sales for over 8 years, have won many awards, and have had the top closing ratios in my previous industry – home improvement. But now that I’m going to be switching indutries, I feel a bit lost: every time I get an offer from a company (like NAA), I start finding all kinds of “warnings” against it, like this one, for instance. Can you recommend a good company I could look into: I mean, the one that is fair with their agents, won’t give you bogus leads etc.?

• Chris C says:

Hi Helena, felt the exact same way several years ago. I did check out NAA and a couple of others. Too much money was being made on selling leads and not helping the agent or the client with insurance. Go to my website listed above – http://www.equitysolutiongroup.com. Lot of stuff on there about our industry and area of concentration. I work with an IMO up in Massachusetts who does not sell leads but has tutored me well so that I am VERY adept at handling any insurance question. If you want some help in that department, give me a call. We don’t recruit to sell leads nor have a revolving door for agents. It takes too much time to train people properly to not have them stick around.
        Chris

10. cinta says:

Cheers for building so fine blog! i’ve book-marked it and will be back again!

11. Mohamed Wallinga says:

When will you create follow up to this post?

12. Lauren Ruprecht says:

You should really add bookmarking widget to this page, so I could re-post it on my Twitter.

13. Steve Tribbett says:

Its amazing how the things are going for you lately…

14. Jeffie Mabane says:

When will you create follow up to this post?

15. Justin says:

I will immediately seize your rss as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me understand in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

16. registry mechanic says:

A while the feedback are accepted at quickly and someday the comment predicted as comment spam or moderate it for approval. Do comply with weblogs are

17. Annet Clemo says:

Hi there admin, I just required to place a swift statement to express that in fact I liked your particular story. Thanks!

18. Adriana says:

Is there something wrong with the RSS feed here.

19. orange says:

Aw, this was a really nice post. In concept I want to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and precise effort to make an excellent article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and certainly not seem to get something done.

20. Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it

21. Sam says:

Hello! I’ve been reading your website for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic work!

22. I think this is among the most vital information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

23. NAAOutsideLookingIn says:

Paul in PA…you have proven on thing about your blog and NAA…you lack creditability and knowledge of what you’re talking about. It appears that you’re much smarter than the Executive’s at the Multi-Billion dollar companies that NAA has relationships with….creditability…they have it…you don’t!
    Have you ever been successful in the many careers that I can almost bet that you have perused? My guess would be you’ve never achieved any level of success financially and you’re the type that always blames someone else for your lack of success in whatever you’re attempting to call your new career at the time! Come on Man…I know a number of people at NAA that are part-time and full-time and have seen success if they were, like any other successful person…willing to work! Those who think they can pursue any career/ business and achieve a level of success without actually working…are those that point fingers and blame everyone else for their lack of success. How about stop blaming everyone else for your lack of success, and commit to something and WORK! Commit to something and pursue it like your life depends on it! Stop blaming others for your lack of success…you can change your path at any time…you control that…not a company…take control of it…throw away your pink panties…put on your Big Boy pants…AND WORK!

24. Dorie Hereford says:

Great post!

25. Christian says:

Not sure if NAA Leads Life Insurance or just a gamble? National Agents … was on dead on in contrast with mass mutual life insurance. Additional research is recommended.

26. Kobe says:

Not even a newbie could believe NAA Leads Life Insurance or just a gamble? National Agents …. Just 5 minutes reading about mass mutual life insurance will tell you otherwise.

27. remain unknown says:

I have bought those second hand leads and they suck! You are right about one thing for sure the top cherry pick the good leads and sell us new agents old/crappy leads!

28. Elvin Reiman says:

Very interesting topic, say thanks a ton for sharing.

29. wilmington delaware executive recruiting says:

I almost never leave a response, but I browsed a lot of
    comments here NAA Leads – Life Insurance or just a gamble?
    National Agents Alliance | http://www.paulinpa.com. I actually do have some questions
    for you if you don’t mind. Is it just me or do some of the remarks come across like they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at additional places, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Would you post a list of all of all your public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

30. Todd says:

Where or not NAA Leads Life Insurance or just a gamble? National Agents … is based on national benefit life insurance company is irrelevant. There should be a correction in its essence.

31. TheNewGuy says:

I’ve just recently “signed up” with NAA. First impressions: they’re salesmen. Duh. Every conversation I have with one of them seems fake… we all know when we’re being sold to… the seem to give a sh*t about whatever it is you’re talking about, have some halfway decent follow-up points, and then they get on to the subject they’re interested in. What’s that? Making money. Of course.
    I reluctantly sent him ONE of my friends’ numbers so he could call him. Still not sure about that… I doubt I’m getting a commission from possibly recruiting my buddy, which makes me think the guy that recruited me is getting the commission.

Does anyone have a breakdown of ‘moving up’ at NAA? They talk about higher commissions when you move up the ladder, but I want to know the nitty gritty. What is it that they’re not telling me??? I can tell when someone’s holding back/lying and so far both people I’ve talked to on the phone have just enough ‘fake’ in their voice to raise a red flag in my head.

I’m a naturally skeptical/inquisitive person… I try to question everything… so my main objective here is to see if someone can give me some insider info on how things really work at NAA (minus all the accusations of scamming people, etc.). How does someone move from ladder rung #1 to ladder rung #2, and so forth? What “new” information or techniques do they emphasize once you’ve been brought into the fold? How are these top guys getting paid? Who is paying them? What’s their favorite color? Anything and everything.

From one honest guy to the next. Y’all have a nice day.

Comments are closed.