Online SEO PPC Marketing Manager
We are a venture backed, rapidly growing technology company based in Philadelphia, PA, looking for a Web Developer who is an expert in SEO, PPC, remarketing and has a track record of success building and optimizing local and national campaigns. We would prefer experience with Kenshoo and Google Adwords.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Marketing Director is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing strategy in a manner that supports consistent lead and revenue growth and enhances brand equity and awareness.
Philadelphia SEO jobs
· Develop and oversee the execution of all marketing programs and initiatives to drive
· sales and profits, including: Traditional and Web based programs.
· Working knowledge of SEM & SEO, display and banner advertising, social media, email marketing, mobile and other related online marketing strategies and tactics.
· Routinely meet and communicate with Sales Management to review and ensure sales results are met through effective marketing implementation and performance tracking.
· Perform regular competitor analysis and present findings and recommendations to the CEO.
· Promote campaigns and activities that increase web presence, visitor traffic, and lead generation.
· Scale existing PPC/CPC program across new product lines
· Maximize company’s Return on ad spend (ROAS)
· SEO to improve company website and brand
· Provide ongoing assessment of marketing, remarketing, branding
· Meet and collaborate with marketing team to develop new marketing programs
· Proficient in CRM databases
· Ability to develop and implement effective business strategies that increase market share and company profitability, advance business planning processes and build strong industry presence for each product category.
· 2-5 years of experience in internet marketing
· Available to work full-time in our Philadelphia office
· Enjoys working in fast-paced, rapidly growing mid-sized company
· Proactive and productive when working independently
· Focused on flawless execution.
· Must have entrepreneurial and innovative DNA, willing to consider the outrageous and respect the pragmatic.
· Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
· $75k – $85k base salary commensurate with experience. Total Compensation $125k as full equity partner, direct reporting to CEO, and health, dental, and vision.
Please be prepared to provide professional references if necessary.